Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some thoughts about blogging and life in general...

1) There is no humble way to take a picture of yourself for your blog. :) My pictures for my Wear Out Your Closet Challenge are ridiculous...my posing? Oh my word.
2) Blogging can be insanely therapeutic...seriously. I love it! I plan on making a new blog, or turning this blog into a Teacher Reflection page after I secure a teaching job somewhere. It feels so good to just write about your experiences sometimes.


3) Apples and peanut butter is the best snack...EVER!
4) I experienced answer to prayer today. Most of the time my prayers are answered, but I never even notice, or I give credit to something other than God. But today I experienced true answer to prayer. It is a beautiful thing. The credit goes all to God.

5) Lack of passion is fatal. Enough said.
6) There is something so enchanting about getting into a good book. I love it when I can't wait to turn the next page.


My mind was racing, and this was the result. More to come, I'm sure.


1 comment: