Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wear Out Your Closet Challenge!!


This is my dream closet :)


Okay, so I have not blogged in a really long time...my bad. But the wait will be totally worth it! For me, anyway :)

I have decided that I am sick of saying "I have nothing to wear!" Even though, I know that is a HUGE lie! Like most women, I have tons of clothes in my dresser and closet that go unworn. Enough is enough! I am going to wear my closet out! Sorry for the stupid pun...its a blog thing! :)

Like I said, I am going to attempt to wear everything in my dresser and closet! If I succeed, this will be a BIG accomplishment. I spent the better part of the afternoon making up the rules & outfits for this little venture of mine.

Rule #1- The outfits I picked out are to be worn Monday through Friday until 4:30 and Sunday until 1:00. Evenings, Saturdays, and Sunday Afternoons I can wear whatever I want.
Rule #2- The only articles that are allowed to be re-worn during this challenge are pants, undershirts, shoes, accessories, and some cardigans. However, EVERYTHING in my wardrobe MUST be worn once.
Rule #3- Dresses and tops are to be worn only once.

I am a little embarrassed to tell you how many outfits I came up with, only repeating pants, undershirts, shoes, accessories, and a few cardigans. 70. Yep. 70. That's approximately 3 months worth of clothes that I will wear Monday through Friday and Sunday Morning. That's CRAZY! I can't believe I say "I have nothing to wear." I have TOO MUCH to wear. I hope that this experiment of mine will teach me to count my blessings! And also to think before I shop! I can't possibly fit anything else into my closet! :)

Check back every few days for an update! I will (or my handsome brother will) be taking pictures of my outfit every day, and I will post every few days with the outfits!

I wonder how many people will think that I had a massive shopping spree...even though I have had most of it for years! Ha!

Thanks for stopping by! Check back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment